I'm stealing this idea from Jess and from The Barometer. Since I don't feel like writing a huge long entry, I'm just going to summarize everything into two lovely categories.
Yay to warm, sunny summer weather!! I'm in such a better mood when it's nice out, and it helps me get up in the morning.
Nay to the silverfish that have decided to invade my room, even though they have no reason to!
Yay to getting cute cheap stuff (that you don't really need all that much) at garage sales.
Nay to visiting 16 different garage sales to make that happen. And while we're on the subject of garage sales, nay to people not realizing the importance of ARROWS when advertising their said garage sale.
Nay to waiting a week and a half without a call back from the Primate Center. I just want to know if I got the job or not. If so, then, cool. I move down to Portland and start a life on my own. If not, then I hopefully have the opportunity to work with Jess for the summer.
Yay to fun times with my sister. Gotta love making cookies, laughing so hard you're crying, watching movies, playing sudoku, shopping, and eating.
Nay to life's squabbles, tough decisions, and hard times.
Yay to finishing on a good note. It's something I'm trying to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment