I have said "so long" to Oregon and returned to Washington, for a short while. It was definitely an emotional good-bye. Will actually organized a going-away surprise party for me! And I was actually surprised.. I had no idea! I thought that was really sweet. I really have the best boyfriend and friends! There were decorations and food and all the people I'm going to miss (or videos from those who couldn't be there). Then we went out to the bars and I finally got to be social and DANCE! Oh, I forgot how much I love dancing. Maybe I'll take up some dance classes in Wisconsin, if I have the time. Anywho, I just felt so loved and special that they would go through all that just for me.
Sunday I did absolutely nothing! There was lots of sleep and tv watching and video game playing. Then today, I had coffee with Sara and went to class with Will. It was definitely a flash-back to last year. I went to an engineering probability class and some class having to do with mechanical systems. It was quite fun, actually. I somewhat understood what the professor was saying about probability and math and all that. I also realized that I've forgotten a lot of stuff from high school and even from college, though that wasn't that long ago. So I think I'm going to start brushing up on stuff I've forgotten... and along those lines, I think I'm going to start learning more of random subjects, like politics and cars so I can be a more well-rounded person. Who knows, maybe that new stuff will come in handy one day.
Anywho, back to my day... After class I spent a couple hours at the blue house, and then finally said good-bye to Will. It was a tough thing to do. I didn't want to leave, because the next time we'll see each other is 7 or 8 months from now.. and we don't have the best track record with long-distance. I just wish we would be able to have time together, to really grow together. It's hard to keep a relationship growing without ever seeing each other. Seriously, I don't know how people involved in the military do it. But I did finally leave and say good-bye. And now here I am, watching the season finale of The Bachelor! Thanks for being here to "listen" to me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment