Friday, February 27, 2009

Here we go

Hey there! So welcome to my blog. I decided to start one of these because I will soon be leaving to go almost clear across the country. I start my new internship in Wisconsin in a little less than 2 weeks, and I'll be there through September/October. I figured this would be a good way to keep everyone in the loop without having to call people or be on facebook all the time.

Yesterday was my last day at Wildlife Safari. I'm a little sad, but I'm actually excited to see what happens in the days to come. I got to say good-bye to my lions, and get a little time with the new lioness, Sarabi. Oh man, she's so freaking adorable!! Pretty much all I did last night after I got home was pack. I hate packing! It's going to be so hard to pack up all my stuff to take to Wisconsin. I'm such a pack rat and I'm not quite sure if I can get everything into like 2 suitcases! AH! Scary!

Anywho, I don't have much else to say. I just wanted to get this thing started before I moved and got too busy and forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment